The first episode of the new series: SPOTcast! Host: Marek Matuszewski (Cluster Reply)
LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE NOW:
We talk with: Sarah Lewandowski (Leadvise Reply), Heiner von Brachel (Reply) and Christian Koetschan (Concept Reply) about our new robotic friend: SPOT from Boston Dynamics. Reply is taking part in the Early Adopters Program from Boston Dynamics and is one of the first companies in Europe having the SPOT robot in it’s offices.
– How innovation works overall?
– Deep dive in the capabilities of the SPOT from Boston Dynamics.
– Consequences of having innovation.
– Is it worth to invest in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics?
– How do we adopt to innovation?
– Couple Use Cases possible with the robots like SPOT.
– How our life will change and the way we interact with robots?
– Deep dive in Artificial Intelligence in robotics
– How we as humans can distinguish from the robots?
How would SPOT from Boston Dynamics solve challenges in your company? Write it in comment below, or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we can help you or you know how to use our competencies - let us meet for a coffee. You can also call us, send an email, traditional letter or a pigeon.